In order to secure your reservation, we will need a deposit of 25% of the total cost of your stay.
This can be done through bank transfer only. All bank charges are to be paid by the guest.
The balance 75% is payable at check-in at the Villa Aamisha and can be paid in cash (USD, EUR or Indonesian Rupiah) or MasterCard/Visa, unless agreed otherwise upfront.
For all cash payments only notes in clean and good condition will be accepted.
Where relevant, daily local Exchange rates will apply.
Arrival / Departure Times
Check out time is 12.00 noon, check in time 3.00 PM, unless agreed otherwise.
We will try to accomodate the guests actual arrival and departure time, depending on availabilty.
Damage or Losses
The villa property is someone’s home.
Please treat the property accordingly and leave the property and its contents in good order and acceptable clean condition.
Any damage or losses caused during the rental period as well as any special cleaning requirements will be the guest’s responsibility and may be charged to the guests account.
Use of Property
All bookings are assumed to be for normal holiday purposes only.
If the guest is planning to hold an event, please communicate this to the manager, as special approval or arrangements may be required.
Valuables & Security
Guests valuables or property left or used at the property are the guest’s own risk.
The owner neither the owner’s representatives accepts any responsibility for loss or damage to guest property.
In the event that the guest cancels a confirmed booking, the following cancellation fee will generally apply:
- 50% of the deposit fee if cancellation is made > 60 days before the start of the rental period
- 75% of the deposit fee if cancellation is made > 30 – 60 days before the start of the rental period
- no refund is applicable if the cancellation is made < 30 days before the start of the rental period
Neither the owner, nor the owner’s representatives accept any responsibility or liability for:
- any physical injury, sickness, death, loss, damage, inconvenience or additional expenses incurred by the guest , their party or visitors regardless of the cause;
- any delay or cancellation of the booking as a result of war, strike, natural disaster, fire, sickness, transportation problems.
In no case the owner or the owner’s representatives are liable to make any payment or give any refund or compensation of any amount over and above the total rental amount paid.